Sunday, November 06, 2005

A few more Ramadan pictures...

The typical Ramadan f'tor table with dates, hard boiled eggs, m'simmon farci, shebekia and plenty of other additions was always shared with generosity whenever I was in the vacinity of Manal and Lamiae's apartment at the evening call to prayer during the month of Ramadan.


Manal, Lamiae and myself - getting ready to break the fast!
I'm wearing a jellaba that I bought at Ramadan Nights - a fair set up during the month of Ramadan where you can find any sort of thing you could possibly be looking for. My other great finds of the fair were peanut butter and a crepe pan :)


Lamiae's offering the traditional cup of mint tea. It is almost delicious enough to convert me from being a coffee drinker. Almost...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home