Friday, May 05, 2006

Computer Update

Our hardware analyst returned from his several weeks of vacation and so I had him look at my computer and try to figure out if there is a short in the computer or what the trouble seems to be. What he discovered is that there is some malfunction in my adapter (plug that adapts the US prongs to European prongs for the power). The funny thing is that I tried 2 different adapters b/c I thought that maybe I was having a problem with one of them. Anyway, my laptop is sitting on my desk at work plugged into the power through his heavy duty adapter. Tonight I'm gonna try to back up everything on this machine while I've got charge in the battery! Hopefully I'll get the power situation worked out at home too :)

Miss you all!

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they make adapters with surge protectors???

 
At 5/08/2006 3:53 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

Well, the problem is that my surge protector can't do any good b/c none of the outlets in my apt are grounded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home