Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Best Medecine

We all know that saying... "laughter is the best medecine." Well, usually I would agree with that, but I happen to have one of those yucky phlemby (I know there's a "b" in there somewhere) coughs. It started out as a stuffy nose but thankfully never turned into that miserable full blown head cold that I was dreading. Sometime over the weekend, probably at the ice skating rink, the congestion dropped from my nose down into my lungs. Over the past couple of days, every time I laugh, I end up hacking like a smoker. Last night I was checking out a few blogs to keep up with my myriad of addicted friends and I read an entry from my friend Bob about taking his wife & daughter to the American Girl doll store in Chicago for his daughter's birthday. The comments are as hilarious as the post...
http://weblog.wordcentered.org/
Look for the entry called "American Girl, American Sucker"

I was laughing so hard and then coughing so long that my poor roommates came to check up on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home