Friday, May 19, 2006

Ready, Set, Swing (almost)!

Hey everybody!

Guess what? It’s almost time for my birthday! Next week, May 24 (Wednesday) is the exact date, so don’t forget to pop your head in my door (or send me an email) & make sure I’m not getting too depressed over the fact that I’m now officially OLD! Yeah, 30, Ouch!

Ok, I’ve been on a Swing Dancing withdrawal since I got here, and just this past week I found a guy that does a great job teaching (at Miami Fitness) the European version of Swing – Rock’n’Roll. SO, mark your calendars for Saturday, May 27th at 8pm. We’re gonna have a party with dessert & dancing – including a Rock’n’Roll lesson. The place to be is the GWA Tower Two Roof!

AND, if you have any great big band, swing or jazz music that you want to share – let me know because I’m collecting music J Does anybody have the Paul Anka Swings CD?

Here's a picture of the view from the 3rd floor balcony - the roof has an even better view of the crashing ocean waves!

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca,
Please send me a message from your secure email so I will have the address. Thanks!
Aunt Shirley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home