Monday, April 02, 2007

Flashback to February!

I sent out a fancy-shmancy newsletter in the month of February. For the record - I was having major internet problems at the time, so I'm sure that I missed sending it to some of you. If you didn't get it and are interested, please let me know and I'll email it to you. You can leave your address on my comments, or email me.

My friend Mary organized a fun Valentine's day party for the teen girls in our youth group here. The focus was on real beauty. She had some great ideas, and recruited friends to help lead small group break-out sessions. I got to lead the session on health, fitness & food. It was great to be able to connect with the girls there about topics that are pretty important to me. We touched on eating disorders and how we can glorify God with our bodies by what we eat.

Valentine's Day

3 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 1:14 PM, Blogger drh said...

Blogging is definitely not as fancy-shmancy as your newsletter, but it's good to have you back.

 
At 4/02/2007 10:15 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I don't think I got that newsletter... you know my e-mail, right? ;)

 
At 5/21/2007 1:38 AM, Blogger joydriven said...

what a great idea.

another great idea would be if i could figure out how it is that every time i subscribe my blogfeed reader to your blog, it never works...and then find some sort of alternative so that i can keep up with it more efficiently.

(i had seen this entry, of course, but i always feel like i'm playing catch-up with your blog! =P)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home