Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This one's for you, Papa Mort!



Finding just the right Christmas gift for my dad is pretty tricky. First of all, he's about as picky as I am. If he doesn't like it, he's just not going to use it. Or if his first impression isn't impressive, it's going to end up forgotten under a pile of papers somewhere in the office to be discovered a few years later (like those barbecue smoke chips for the grill...). So, whenever somebody gives my dad a gift he REALLY likes, I am impressed. This year my dad eyes lit up when opened a gift from Papa Mort (his father-in-law). It was a beautiful monochromatic drawing of our house. I mean, his house. I guess whenever I visit I am made to feel so at home that I still think of it as my house even though I haven't ever lived there for more than 2 months at a time. Anyway, KUDOS to Papa Mort for spending hours to create such a perfect gift!

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
could you ask us about your email from france? Tu n'es pas morte comme cette photo?????????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home