Friday, May 18, 2007

The City of the Lamp

I went to visit my friend who lives about three hours away in the city where I shot my favorite photograph so far in my lamp photography collection. It's the only one I've gotten here. Lamposts don't get the same attention here that they do in Paris! I got to meet my friend's sister who was visiting from France, so we went to the tomb of the sultan for a visit and more pictures.



This time I found a great blend of blues - between the gates of the city and the blues of the sky, I was mesmerized.

5 Comments:

At 5/20/2007 12:58 PM, Blogger drh said...

Nice pictures again! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 5/21/2007 1:33 AM, Blogger joydriven said...

one word for you:
tuareg.

 
At 5/21/2007 11:52 PM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

those blues ARE beautiful!!

 
At 5/22/2007 3:19 PM, Blogger Sara said...

That last picture is stunning.

 
At 5/24/2007 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! That arch is so intricate!

Btw, sorry I haven't visited your blog for so long. I've been using google reader and forgot about you. ;( Sorry dear! Does your blog have an rss feed now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home