Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sevilla, Spain

Starbucks in Seville!!!
After a few days of catching our breath in Portugal we headed back to Spain. As we were researching for our trip I found out that there was an H&M in Seville, so I brought up that city as a possible stop in our itinerary. When I discovered there was also a Starbucks there, Victoria was excited and we didn’t have too much trouble talking Lisa and Bethany into it. So after finding Pension St Estaban, our first mission was to find a Starbucks (there were 4 of them in Seville). I had been saving up my mocha Frappuccino craving since July, so I had no trouble deciding what to order on that first visit. Highlights in Spain included introducing Victoria, Lisa & Bethany to the wonders of H&M, many delicious stops at Starbucks, Tapa hunting, watching a flamenco show, finding a perfect lamppost picture, and visiting the castle Real Alcazar. All too soon our vacation time was up and we headed back to ferry in Tarifa and our 8 hour train ride back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home