Sunday, February 19, 2006

Piper's Room

I have an adorable little niece, Piper Joy. The moment I walked into this children's store I thought of her. About a month ago she moved into a new house with her mommy, daddy and big brother Payson. Mommy has big plans for a fun castle theme room (she's only 16 months!) with some cool accents from IKEA. Unfortunately there is a dour lack of closet space in her new room, although that doesn't bother her yet. Anyway, when I saw these castle type shelves and hanging spaces I had to take a picture - just in case Grampy wanted a project to tackle!





2 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grampy project away!! Just think short since it's a converted attic. And pink, purple or cherry red would be just great!! Thanks Auntie Beq

 
At 2/20/2006 2:49 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

cool! glad you like them :)

Bisous to my favorite Payson & Piper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home