Wednesday, May 24, 2006

30 Years Ago Today...


Greeting my birthday with a smile!

I got up and found my latest favorite purple outfit and then went into the kitchen and found both my roommates also in purple and black - what a great day to wear purple! Lauren made deliciouso pancakes and Karen whipped up some syrup (nope - can't buy that in Africa!). I brewed some Lavazza Il Mattino coffee in my French press (poured into my favorite purple mug) and we sat down for really yummy breakfast before rushing off to school.

6 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Big Sis,

Happy Birthday!!!!

Becky and I are both thinking of you today, and can't wait for July 8th. We had a great time in charleston for kate's wedding and it was a great place to celebrate our anniversary. I've got some really good pictures. I can post them on my business website or I can try to email them, which ever is easier for you.

we love you,

danny & becky

 
At 5/24/2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... One more month until the beginning of my last year in my 20's. Uuggh! I'm still having problems with my site. As I said, I can view it when I sign in, but that's it!

 
At 5/24/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

Thanks Danny, Becky & Shannon! I can't wait to see you guys this summer :)

Danny - what's your biz website? If you post them there, that will be easy for me. I would LOVE to see pix!

Sorry about your site Shannon - they need to fix it!!!

 
At 5/24/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Beq, It's fixed. I went and looked at the list of everyone else who has had problems and asked for help. It was my template. I had to change my template and republish it! You can now view it. Yippee!

 
At 5/24/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

and by the way Danny - i think i qualify as your LITTLE sis!

XO!

 
At 5/26/2006 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're pretty hot stuff for 30!!! This is an awesome pic of you!!
love Rae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home