Sunday, November 27, 2005

New Roommates Again!

I’ve been trying to write about my life in order and it’s been a challenge because my life seems to be happening faster than I can write about it. When I lived in France, I discovered that I felt like I had only observed my life if I hadn’t written about it. Once I’d written about it, it felt more like I had lived it. That’s bizarre, but I guess I connect with my emotions more when I have a pen in my hand.

So… where am I in my blogging? Right after fall break, I think. I had a week to pack up my apartment and move once again. I HATE packing and moving, but at least this time there is a little more stability involved since I know that this is my permanent apartment – at least until June! My new roommates – Karen & Lauren – are both from Georgia and have been here for a couple of years already. I LOVE them!

Here’s our first roommate picture:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home