Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thai Garden - birthday dinner

I've been really missing my Thai food moments, so for my birthday I wanted to go to Thai Garden for dinner. My two roommates, Karen & Lauren (who had been spoiling me all day starting with pancakes for breakfast), Manal (who came 3 hours by train!), Mary who crowned me (literally!) with fun all day, David (my fellow office prisoner), and Scot (a sane non-school employee who reminds us that there is a world beyond the school walls) all came to help celebrate (again) my entrance in to my 4th (thanks for the wake up call, David) decade.

The food was delicious & the company was great too -
not to mention all the fun presents :)

Lauren, me & Manal


Mary, Scot & Karen


David & Mary


Fellow coffee appreciator, Scot
made sure I didn't have to drink alone :)


The perfect ending to any meal...

4 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger ST said...

what a great night! I was happy I could be apart of the celebration(s).I think I was up til about 2am with that cup of coffee or maybe it was something else, but I was wired! Also,You get major points for spelling my name correctly. There are people who have known me my entire life who don't spell my name right...no one in my immediate family is in that group, PTL.

 
At 6/02/2006 4:18 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

Scot - I was glad you could make it! Sorry - about keeping you up so late :( but good coffee is usually worth it, no?

When I was in high school I was "Becki with an I" and people were ALWAYS spelling my name wrong, so I TRY to notice when people don't spell their name in the boring-everybody's-doing-it way.

 
At 6/12/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger ST said...

Becki to bequita to beq'n'bits to rebecca, quite a versatile name you have

 
At 6/14/2006 6:50 AM, Blogger joydriven said...

i'm so sorry i missed your special day this year. i thought of you! happy 30. i spent mine (3 days before) away from home/family/friends, but there were several people who worked to make it special for me. i should've thought of the purple!

i didn't come to morocco last week. (i'm sure you noticed.) things were very down to the wire--to the point where one station had me choosing between geneva and bordeaux. i chose bordeaux and then went to hamburg in the end--not planned at all. but it was good.

so did dave and britt meet up with you on their honeymoon at all? and please...can i take a raincheck on morocco?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home