Thursday, July 13, 2006

Family Times


I spent Sunday with my siblings in Philadelphia. Even after France's tragic loss we still managed to come up with some smiles for a picture. It was really cool to worship together in one spot. Being spread all over the globe we don't often get that chance. While we were singing, I looked up to see my sister and sister-in-law on praise team, and then beside me were both my brothers and other sister-in-law. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my sister's husband across the sanctuary with his hands lifted up as he worshipped and it struck me how blessed we are to get together and have all of us excited about worshipping God, not just with deeds, but with our bodies, souls and spirits.

5 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger ST said...

ah, families are nice :)

 
At 7/18/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

Your family looks great! It is so weird to see Rebecca Dilabaugh as part of your family now, and Rachel and JT's spouse's and their kids. That is great. Tell everybody I said hi!

 
At 7/22/2006 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! I miss you Bec! I hope sometime in the next year or two I will get to see you again. Wish Emi and I could fly to Europe or Casablanca, but not for a few more years. Please add me to your email list, I miss your letters. love, natasha

 
At 7/25/2006 4:16 AM, Blogger drh said...

I'd try some of that ice cream. This post has a certain food, folks and fun quality to it. I like that.

 
At 7/28/2006 1:09 AM, Blogger drh said...

Eek! I left this comment on the wrong post! I made a blogging faux pas! Sorry!

I'm glad that you're enjoying time worshipping with your family. I'm looking forward to some of that at my brother's wedding in a little over a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home